Position Open at Diamond Head Theatre
House Manager Job Description
The House Manager is responsible for the operation of Diamond Head Theatre’s Front of House areas (lobby, auditorium, and other public areas). This position encompasses bar/concession management and volunteer briefing of assigned activities. Acts as DHT’s representative during performances with a paid audience.
The person reports to:
Box Office Manager
The person coordinates with:
Box Office Manager, Stage Manager
Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday Evenings: 5:30 pm- varies.
Saturday: 1:00, Sunday: 2:00 pm-varies, each shift is about 5 hours.
- Excellent customer service skills required. Must be friendly/personable.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Able to sustain physical activity through lifting up to 40 lbs. (sodas , water bottles, pushing carts, lobby set up and remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to handle fast paced environment with many disruptions.
- Basic math skills.
- Practical knowledge of theatre environment is a plus.
Send resume to: email@example.com