TAG is Looking for Board Members and Volunteers
TAG is looking for these Board Members
*Write tax letters when donations come in. You are provided with all the information and supplies; you just print and mail.
*Our outgoing treasurer has simplified the process to make reconciliation as easy as pie.
We also need
House Manager/Volunteer Coordinator
The House Manager Volunteer is responsible for the smooth operation of the house, both the lobby and audience seating area, during the run of the show plus the supervision of the volunteers. House managers welcome the public to the theatre and oversee their safety and well-being before, during, and immediately after the show. They answer questions, listen to patrons' compliments and concerns, and make audience members feel welcome.
- Recruit & supervise volunteers for the TAG wine bar.
- Stamp parking tickets for patrons who park in the parking lot.
- Coordinate opening and closing of the theatre with the current stage manager.
- Work closely with the Box Office Manager to:
- Inform the stage manager when the house should open and when the performance should start.
- Check to see if there are special seating arrangements to be made.
- If there are latecomers, and a need to delay the start of the show, the house manager alerts the stage manager, who is managing the production as it happens.
- If some of the stage action takes place in and around where the audience is seated, the house manager makes sure that the aisles are clear of people's feet or their belongings.
*An idea person who can help facilitate fundraising.
And we can always use more volunteers to work the wine bar during performances. The tasks are simple and easy and you can watch the play for free!
If you are interested please email
or visit our
on our website and complete the application.
And don't forget! Whenever you are purchasing something from Amazon.com, do so through this URL .
A percentage of your purchase will be donated to TAG.
TAG-The Actors' Group
The Brad Powell Theatre
The Shops at Dole Cannery
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96817
Tickets available online: www.taghawaii.net
Validated parking in Regal Theater parking structure.
TAG is honored to be a member of Hawaii State Theatre Council. The mission of HSTC is to promote live theatre in Hawaii and encourage excellence in its management, performance and production.