Its #GivingTuesday, a day when the world comes together to support the things we truly value. Your passion for supporting Hawaiis arts community and Live Theatre can go further on #GivingTuesday when you make a gift to Manoa Valley Theatre!
On November 29, we are joining a national day of generosity, #GivingTuesday. Its a day when you can make a big impact on Manoa Valley Theatre and benefit Hawaiis audiences and performing artists by contributing to MVT's Annual Fund. Funds collected will be used directly in our play production program which enriches audiences and artists alike. Help provide for sets, lights, costumes, and many other elements of producing a year-round season of theatrical entertainment.
Now in its fifth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.), #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. For more information, visit http://www.givingtuesday.org.
With your partnership with MVT, well raise funds to cultivate tomorrows theatre-goers and continue to delight, enlighten, entertain and produce high-quality productions that feature Hawaiis gifted artists.
Please consider making a gift online on November 29, on #GivingTuesday, by clicking here.
It's easy to do! Follow these five easy steps:
On the 2016-17 Annual Fund Donate Now page:
- Put in the amount of your donation, select "recurring" or "one time" donation, then click next
- Select name for donor recognition or anonymous, under designate a fund select "Winter Appeal", add a comment if any, indicate if your employer will match your gift, then click next
- Fill in your name, address and billing information, contact preferences, then click next
- Verify donation amount and billing information
- Then click process donation to complete the gift
All contributions will be acknowledged. Contributions are tax-deductible.
We are so grateful for your support! Mahalo!